Mumbai Nights to Bengaluru Sunrises

After an energetic Garba night at my office, I was completely worn out but ready for my next adventure. Around 11:20 PM, I boarded a train from Mumbai to Bengaluru. Although I was a bit tired, I kept scrolling through Instagram until I finally dozed off around 1:30 AM.

When I woke up at 9 AM, I was greeted by a beautiful, lush green view outside my window. The air was crisp and a bit chilly, quite different from the usual warm Mumbai weather. I ordered a chai and enjoyed the morning scenery as the train sped through it. 

Soon after, I struck up a conversation with an elderly man sitting beside me. He shared his thoughts on life, giving me some wise insights and his unique perspective. Our chat was inspiring and made the journey even more special.

As the day progressed, the sky began to take on shades of orange and red, signaling the setting sun. It was a beautiful sight, and my excitement grew as we got closer to Bengaluru. Finally, around 9 PM, we arrived.

Here’s where I faced my first Bengaluru challenge: booking an auto! I tried Uber for a while, only to realize later that Namma Yatri is the best app for auto bookings in the city. After struggling for 15-20 minutes, I finally managed to book a ride through Rapido. During the ride, I felt the cool evening breeze, a refreshing change from the warmth of Mumbai.

When I reached my accommodation, Sterling Residency, I didn’t inform my two Mumbai friends who were arriving by flight at 1:30 AM. They had no idea I’d be there, so it was a complete surprise when they arrived. We stayed up chatting until 3 in the morning, catching up and making plans for the next two days.

We had a lot of fun activities lined up, and I couldn’t wait to dive into the masti and excitement with my friends. It was the start of an awesome weekend!

Until next time,

Tadaa :)

Comments

Popular Posts